• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Fort Smith Arkansas Fly Low In Sept. 19-22

I hope to be able to leave this evening after work. I gotta beat the rain coming through! It'll be a 5-hour trip, so I could be at the field sometime around Midnight or so.

Hey red ill be arriving about the same time hope I can get a tent up and under my ez up before the rain hits

RedTalon

50cc
Hey red ill be arriving about the same time hope I can get a tent up and under my ez up before the rain hits

You're putting your EZ-UP over your tent? (I've heard of that somewhere before... I think that it was at Knoxville... :) )
It's nice to know I'm not going to be the only one running late. I'm anxious to get outta here today, I wanna fly!

abaser

50cc
Just finished my sbach 35 last night, just in time. Oh wait........I can't go.:( Oh well, guess I'll have to just post a video of the maiden instead.