• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Funtime Virginia Aeronuts June 4th Fly-in

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
So you are close to my field then. I fly with MVRCC at Ft. Lee.
I am in Amelia, VA. I fly with CVRC (Powhatan) and SVARC (Burkeville) with Ben Volgelgesang. I think he is a member at MVRCC. He said he is planning on coming on June 4th.

BalsaDust

Yeah Ben is a member and he came out a couple weeks ago to help spread some top soil in low spots on out runway.

kwj48

70cc twin V2
Hell yeah! All you guys come on out. It's usually not a huge event but we have fun. Here's a pic from 2014. I think it was a record for the most we had out there.

Funtime 6-7-2014 038.JPG

Funtime 6-7-2014 005.JPG

Cervelo

30cc
Hey Rick, how is it going? Tried to send you a PM, but kept getting an error. Haven't seen you in a while since I haven't been to Powhatan in a long, long, time. You have to get out to Burkeville and spin some props with us :)
Is this Lester. I been trying to get there w as thinking of trying the 15th of May ???

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
Getting closer.
Looks like I could make this event, the only problem is I don't have any slabs to fly. The closest thing I got resembling a slab is an Aerobeez 20cc profile that is a lot of fun to fly, but not a slab. Of course since I fly large gassers and I am not a 3d expert the 20cc profile does me well for a small plane. Been flying it for around three years now. I forgot I do have a small EPP Yak foamy :)

BalsaDust

Looks like I could make this event, the only problem is I don't have any slabs to fly. The closest thing I got resembling a slab is an Aerobeez 20cc profile that is a lot of fun to fly, but not a slab. Of course since I fly large gassers and I am not a 3d expert the 20cc profile does me well for a small plane. Been flying it for around three years now. I forgot I do have a small EPP Yak foamy :)

You don't have to have a profile to fly at VABRO just what must of us will have. I would almost put money on it that Kenny will have his Extreme Flight Edge with him as he seems to be enjoying it a lot.