• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GP 50cc Revolver

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
gpma1425bs01g-lg.jpg
Anybody have one of these? Considering one for a DLE 55 I have on the shelf and wondering how they fly. I've read they fly like a pattern ship, ive read they fly like a brick.
Looking for a practice plane ARF for IMAC and no, no Yaks no more Extras, no Edges and the like. Something inexpensive. Trying to avoid another kit so I can use it this season , lol.
Also considering the World Models 50cc Commander, a 2.1m pattern ship. But thats not on the inexpensive side of the table.
Suggestions, comments, ideas?
Thanks, Brian.

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Thats the WM Commander, really really interested in the 50cc pattern plane but that requires pipes or can exhaust or pitts style muff and adds expense to the build.
Anyone know of another giant pattern plane, besides the Oxai , that runs 4k.

Alky6

150cc
How about the H9 Inverza 62? Should be ok with a 55 for IMAC practice - 88" WS? Also, comes with a free spectrum receiver right now...

Alky6

150cc
For sure, ouch! Yep, didn't look at the cost... Aeroworks has 30% off sale? Want a bipe?