• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Graupner mz-24

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Picked one up this spring and for the price it's great. Built in telemetry with every receiver. Nothing like being able to see receiver strength and flight pack voltage before during and after flights. Hooked up a vario the other day just havnt got the slick back in the air to see how high I go lol. Their esc's have built in telemetry as well. So you can see rpm power usage from your flight pack etc. another win, if you don't have the cash for a jeti and don't want an old looking hk model I highly suggest graupner.

We exchanged on this briefly over yonder. What will answer my interest in the sensors is ...

Do you know if the MZ24 is a "positive shift" or "negative shift" radio. If it is positive shift the sensors should work with Futaba. Futaba is positive shift.

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
We exchanged on this briefly over yonder. What will answer my interest in the sensors is ...

Do you know if the MZ24 is a "positive shift" or "negative shift" radio. If it is positive shift the sensors should work with Futaba. Futaba is positive shift.
That

That I could not answer lol I havnt got that in depth with the radio system. Rc groups has the largest thread for the graupner radio and the graupner usa rep is on daily he could answer that question.