• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN GIVE-A-WAY Hangar 9 35% Extra 300X Assembly

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I fixed a friend's Hangar 9 1/4 scale Super Cub after he dislocated the firewall in a minor landing mishap. I was surprised it was barely being held in there in the first place. What's worse is that it required a ton of nose weight with a DLE 30 before the incident so they could have reinforced the firewall a lot more and still had it balance fine. Not impressed.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
The polished turd was maidened yesterday. I bought this labor day of 2016 and honestly was just so dissapointed in the quality I've sat on it this long.

It does fly well. The DA120 is a perfect match, but this will be the last H9 plane I buy. They used to have really good products but they're QC was nonexistent on these.

Oh well just an 1,100.00 dollar polished turd.

My H9 1/4 scale cub I am trying to finish up isn't any better. So it's not just the extras that have quality issues.View attachment 103279 View attachment 103280
Sorry for the late reply, I've been away from here for awhile. Glad to here you got it together and flying. I've put about half a dozen flights on mine this year.