• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

HOW

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
@sleepyc; @bartman; @barracudahockey;

HOW is going on and I can't be there. Steve and Bart, Andy, the  hockey dude, is there. Andy takes great pictures,writes for un-named Rc publications (un-named because I don't want to give away free advertisement), and is at the event with mobile wifi (but may be limmited as to the amount).

GUYS, MAKE THIS THE SITE for coverage. I don't want to live vicariously through " the other place"!  PS I would have sent this through PMs if I could figure out how to do it with an Android on this site.

Sleepy and Bart, Reach out to the Hockey Dude and figure out how (HOW) to make this happen!

SleepyC

150cc
I have sent TEXT's to guys at the show, I will accept and embrace any coverage. Feature it, and give virtual hugs to anyone who can bring it!

Here now and have some pics

IMGP0146-1.JPG

IMGP0170-2.JPG

IMGP0182-1.JPG

IMGP0063-1.JPG

IMGP0076-1.JPG

IMGP0077-1.JPG

IMGP0078-1.JPG

IMGP0100-1.JPG

IMGP0105-1.JPG

IMGP0117-1.JPG