• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

"Ice House Fly In" October 15-18th / Rockdale, TX

TCaptain

30cc
Guys and Gals,
If you are needing a RV Reservation for the Ice House Fly In; let me know ASAP!

$10.00 per night (full hook ups including WiFi).

Need to know your arrival date and how many nights you plan to stay.

Also, denote whether you need 30 or 50 amp service.
biggrin.gif

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Guys and Gals,
If you are needing a RV Reservation for the Ice House Fly In; let me know ASAP!

$10.00 per night (full hook ups including WiFi).

Need to know your arrival date and how many nights you plan to stay.

Also, denote whether you need 30 or 50 amp service.
biggrin.gif
Can we come starting tomorrow?

TCaptain

30cc
Pre registration for the Ice House Fly In Oct. 15-18th is well underway on RC Flightdeck. Save $10.00 on the pilot fee by registering before Sept. 1st. just four days away. Free event T-shirt and (1) stretch of raffle tickets is included. Raise your hand now; don't get left out!

TCaptain

30cc
Save $10.00 on Registration // visit RC Flight deck

Today is the last day to Pre-Register for $20.00 and get: Pilot Fee, Event T-Shirt, and (1) Stretch of raffle ticket!!!!:shocked:

I will be there and need an RV spot to get water and dump on my way out. Will be roughing it in Luxury on the 3D line.

TCaptain

30cc
I will be there and need an RV spot to get water and dump on my way out. Will be roughing it in Luxury on the 3D line.

Gotcha down for a RV spot; do you require a 30 or 50amp service? Also, just need your arrival and departure dates.
See you soon!

Gotcha down for a RV spot; do you require a 30 or 50amp service? Also, just need your arrival and departure dates.
See you soon!

I will be there Thursday and leaving Sunday. I won't need service as I am going to use the spot just to dump on the way out and get water on the way in.

TCaptain

30cc
We are just 30 days away from the Ice House Fly In. The Rockdale Hotels have noted that rooms are going fast due to (2) events going on at the same time.
There are room blocks under "FLY RC" up till October 1st.

Also, let me know if you need a RV spot; $10.00 per night, includes, full hook ups and WiFi. Please note 30 or 50amp service.

See you soon!http://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/images/smilies/198.gif