• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Joe Nall Plane.. almost forgot how to do this! AW Freestyle 70cc 260

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
he is making good progress.....and he's got me back in the basement trying to get the PAU Pitts done....no reason i can't be inspired by this website too, right?

You were working on a cap with a 3W???. Still got it ??? Carden Cap I think???

SleepyC

150cc
If I can get Garmin to stop running around the house with them It looks like I have some pretty Awesome JTEC Mufflers!! WHO HOO!

IMG_2259.JPG
IMG_2252.JPG
IMG_2255.JPG
IMG_2256.JPG

SleepyC

150cc
Sorry. had a lot to do this weekend with the family.. BUT I received some new servos from THE MAN @Terryscustom to replace the turds I was putting into the ELE/AIL and BAM new plane.. they are great, So with the MKS BIG dog on Rudder and these Hitec HV's on the rest I now will have a plane that can out fly me all day. I have the motor on, and today I'll be trying to mount the throttle servo and linkage, cutting the cowl and installing the mufflers... OH and switches....

After that it's just CG'ing (with the included CG buddy - which is AWESOME) and positioning the batteries... Should be ready for sure at the end of the week and ready to go to NALL!

Also have to slap vinyl all over it as well....

Getting pumped!