• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Kennett Missouri 3D Bash

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Since pretty much all my planes are from Redwing RC.....it's nice only being an hour from their warehouse:D I'll be bringing my Redwing 100cc MXSR, 30cc Slick, 30cc MXSR(electric) and 20cc Sbach profile.

If anyone is interested....I have a 50cc Pitts M-12s for sale and can bring it if someone is interested in buying it. I will sell it with or without the DLE 55 engine. No electronics or servos. The engine was new at install, only has 4 flights on it. PM if interested and can direct you to some pics. No reasonable offer will be refused.

Sounds good Dennis.. it's gona be a good one. Bring that rolla and Stl crew with u
I heard you boys get a little Wild up at the rolla event

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Sounds good Dennis.. it's gona be a good one. Bring that rolla and Stl crew with u
I heard you boys get a little Wild up at the rolla event

I'll round up as many as possible. Us Rolla boys might have to tone it down a bit tho....we know what we can get away with at our field, not someone else's. some of the stuff we pull off might not fly elsewhere:D

SnowDog

I am so looking forward to this event!

I've heard the raffle is going to be outstanding!!

And the fun will be even more extreme :D

so guys Im over reading at the other site.. and they claim the Record for a mass hover is 21.. I think we can break this at the Kennett 3d bash [MENTION=1010]vegasking[/MENTION] want to help me organize this on Saturday and get aleast 25 in the air.. and then we all circle and land like a busy commercial airport.. would make some really good video for [MENTION=2]SnowDog[/MENTION]

SnowDog

so guys Im over reading at the other site.. and they claim the Record for a mass hover is 21.. I think we can break this at the Kennett 3d bash @vegasking want to help me organize this on Saturday and get aleast 25 in the air.. and then we all circle and land like a busy commercial airport.. would make some really good video for @SnowDog

I'm all over that!!!

vegasking

70cc twin V2
We had 14 at St. Louis in 2013, I think it would be easy to do.

[video=youtube;_FxLRj4vG5Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FxLRj4vG5Y[/video]