• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Las Vegas, Nevada 3DBash

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Las Vegas 3D Bash has been canceled due to an issue that could not be overcome! Please join us at one of the other 3DBash's happening across the country!

- 3DRCF

Attachments

• VEGAS.png
    VEGAS.png
    298 KB · Views: 378

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I'm working with the sponsors to get the best fit for each event which can take some time and work.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Looks like I will be there.
Awesome! Tom and I already discussed extending another invitation to you for some demo flying. Has he reached out to you about that? Everyone just loved your flying last year! :D

3dNater

Ok, well then, consider this an invitation for at least one demo flight :D I'm looking forward to seeing you throw down again.

Kim3D

New to GSN!
I will be there. Schedule is looking busy for the year but cant let myself miss a local 3D event.
should also be out in St George next weekend as well.

3dNater

I wish I could make that one, it is one of the best of the year. But... my new job is really busy for the next few months. I literally won't have a day off for the next month or so.