• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Let's see your Jets!

dlpeirce

New to GSN!
Here are a few of my Futura, already shown in Matts post but I saw that someone asked for another pic so here you go. One with Gotz and I at Joe Nall and one with me after we won "Best Sport Jet" at BITW. Amazing airplane and a great first season flying jets.
image.jpg
image.jpg

That looks awesome! I now have two of them sitting at my place for me to build - one for me and one for my friend. Really like that paint scheme!
IMG_0134.JPG

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
While I've never had one of my own, well a finished one anyway, I did build and repair them for others for awhile a ways back. Here are a few that went through my shop over the years.
T-33.jpg
Rogers Hot Spot.jpg
HotSpotSmall.JPG
P-80.jpg
07-09-2011 10;30;58PM2small.jpg
07-09-2011 10;30;58PM3.JPG

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
And I'll really hop in the way back machine for this one. The first Jet I ever painted. A BVM Sport Shark, from around 1988 or so. One of Violets first designs. It belonged to my flying buddy Tony. In those day BVM was lightyears ahead of the competition. I think that one was powered with a KBV 72.
Jet3Crop.jpg