• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Links to IMAC 2016 Known Sequences

Yes! In exchange for a few shirts and a couple changes like not making the Nats mandatory for qualifying for the World's... Absolutely :way_to_go:
To be clear.... The NATS is not mandatory to qualify for the 2018 IMAC Worlds. That is ONE method of two that IMAC members can qualify for the event. The second way is that each Region will have a pilot in each class (4) in all of the six Regions that can qualify using the IRPS points.

The present BOD sets the qualification process and it would not be prudent to try to change something at the 11th hour.

NOW..... about the embroidered shirts....:D

OK. maybe a couple IMAC shirts in medium and large.... :way_to_go:

So since I was IRPS champ in Intermediate last year, and probably won't be winning it in Advanced this year unless Earle retires right now (hint hint LOL), can I qualify for Worlds in Intermediate 2018 even though I moved up or do you have to stay in your class and win IRPS both seasons? I need to know now I guess since I haven't officially started Advanced yet. How do the IRPS Champs qualify? I guess I better go log in over there and read up...

I am also a German citizen (two passports, citizenship etc...) so I guess I could go that route.... :epic:

Last edited:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
OK. maybe a couple IMAC shirts in medium and large.... :way_to_go:

So since I was IRPS champ in Intermediate last year, and probably won't be winning it in Advanced this year unless Earle retires right now (hint hint LOL), can I qualify for Worlds in Intermediate 2018 even though I moved up or do you have to stay in your class and win IRPS both seasons? I need to know now I guess since I haven't officially started Advanced yet.

I am also a German citizen (two passports, citizenship etc...) so I guess I could go that route.... :epic:

only if you're assuming I won't mount a mid season surge from Basic into Intermediate and dominate the category!

ok, just kidding. was thinking today it might be fun to campaign the 1/3 scale Super Cub in Basic this year (flew with Earle today, pondered it we did) :)

only if you're assuming I won't mount a mid season surge from Basic into Intermediate and dominate the category!

ok, just kidding. was thinking today it might be fun to campaign the 1/3 scale Super Cub in Basic this year (flew with Earle today, pondered it we did) :)

LOL.... I dare ya B-Man :LOL_gif: Cub it up buddy.

Cool to hear you were out flying with Earle. It's always great flying with him. He's almost as cool as Wayne. Earle helped us a lot over the years and he is a real good dude to know and to fly with.

But, if you like hanging with Earle, you would love coming to an IMAC event with us. We're all hanging out and having as good a time as possible.

Last edited:

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Ponder we did! And flew a kite in the wind!!!

Eric....Arron will be kicking my butt by next year when the World qualifiers start:confused:

Unless Capt Jack's new juju gets to him :eek:.......Arrr! :pirate:
20160407_112632.jpg

Oooooooh, the bling factor might get Jack fired up. Can't wait to see the hinged hatch I think you were talking about putting on.

We have the Advanced knowns down pretty good so far. It's just the new level of unknowns that are the worry. You and Matt will no doubt be tough to beat.

But, I read up on the World qualifier criterion that came out the other day and it seems each regions IRPS champ from each class gets in. So, that made us talk about sandbagging and staying Intermediate. But, all in all, I think we are flying Advanced anyway... :oblong: