• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Lodi, CA Huckfest Coverage provided by 3DRCForums

SteveT.

100cc
A couple of shots up and down the line....

Attachments

• DSC_0026.jpg
    DSC_0026.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 282
  • DSC_0012.jpg
    DSC_0012.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 297

SteveT.

100cc
And....a few more planes, unfortunately, I didn't get to catch photos of them flying, as I was not able to stay all day.....

Attachments

• DSC_0024.jpg
    DSC_0024.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 300
  • DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 281
  • DSC_0010.jpg
    DSC_0010.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 321
  • DSC_0019.jpg
    DSC_0019.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 307
  • DSC_0022.jpg
    DSC_0022.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 281
  • DSC_0023.jpg
    DSC_0023.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 290
Last edited by a moderator:

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
This gentleman, made lots of flights, with many high speed long,flat, inverted low passes with the tail of the plane about a foot off of the runway...

Steve, these are all of the man/myth/legend Kyle Woyshnis. If you saw him fly, you can take that off your bucket list...

hone

150cc
Steve, i totally didn't realize i didn't introduce my girlfriend, Kristine. Aha i was too excited that you brought me the props!
Steve, these are all of the man/myth/legend Kyle Woyshnis. If you saw him fly, you can take that off your bucket list...

Dude was amazingly good!! I didn't even get the best parts but you can see some of the awesomeness here [video=youtube;Lwkwhi5htcs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwkwhi5htcs&feature=plcp[/video] and here are some pics of him too IMG_2385.jpg IMG_2371.jpg

SteveT.

100cc
Steve, i totally didn't realize i didn't introduce my girlfriend, Kristine. Aha i was too excited that you brought me the props!

Dude was amazingly good!! I didn't even get the best parts but you can see some of the awesomeness here

No problem my friend....glad I could help you out!! And yes, Kyle was very good!!...And from what I could see, you aren't too shabby yourself!!

SteveT

hone

150cc
Aha thanks man! Hope to see you again next year! Maybe i could the fly at the Real Flight field as you guest one day :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks for representing 3DRCForums and getting so many awesome pictures Steve! Simply outstanding!