• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Make An Offer MAKE OFFER/Extra 330S

Brad

New to GSN!
MAKE OFFER .... Up for sale is my Extra 330 S 40% iMac plane. This plane is powered by a 3W 150 TOC , Power box champion , fromco-batteries ,JR 12 channel RX all servos JR 8411-8711 all titanium hardware . Complete with a custom candy apple one of a kind paint job. Carbon fiber wing tube . It comes with wing bag and stab bag . This plane needs NOTHING . Every time this plane is at a competition there is always a crowd around it. This plane comes BNF. I'm letting this aircraft go as Im not flying IMac anymore and want to pass on this to someone who can really appreciate it. It Comes with a brand-new fuselage and Cowl for a spare. If you fly iMac and you want an amazing multi contest winner aircraft and this is the one for you .inwill not part out the aircraft... Please make offer .I can ship the aircraft at an additional charge

Any questions please feel free to call
Brad.... 561-248-4633
Location is west palm beach , Florida

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 565