• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Mark Boguszewski: A GSN APPROVED Master Builder!

SleepyC

150cc
Ok guys, Mark Boguszewski has been building airplanes for a long time. I first heard of Mark WAY back when my friend Joe Stek showed up at the local field with the first Boguszewski 40% Carden I had ever seen. It was beautiful.Stunning actually. And it could sit in the sun for HOURS and never get a wrinkle. Also for the first time that day I saw the now famous wood cowls and wheel pants. I asked Joe why the wood parts? And Joe replied, "Mark doesn't like to paint and his location won't allow it so he just hand makes the cowl and wheel pants in balsa." UM WOW. So the years have been clicking by and Mark just keeps getting better and better. His models just keep getting more and more insane! And please don't get me wrong, even back then they were amazing, but today,today they are seriously works of aviation art.

mark approved.jpg

I say as a group we all move towards reserving the term "Master Builder" for a very few select people. At least here at GSN we are going to do so. Today I announce the term "GSN Approved Master Builder". And to make it on this exclusive list the builder will have to be extraordinary. The attention to detail like non-other. The fit and finish almost unbelievable. And today my friends I'd like to announce that Mr. Mark Boguszewski is our first official GSN APPROVED MASTER BUILDER!

I'll watch one of his builds unfold on Facebook or where ever he graces the interwebz with his amazing talent and every time I am simply blown away. Hand-cut Monokote "graphics" (DO NOT CALL THEM DECALS) CHECK. Insane craftsmanship? CHECK. Perfect symetry everywhere? CHECK! Simply a build that spews perfection!! CHECK!! I do not think in the entire world right now you can find anyone to argue that Mark Boguszewski does not deserve the title of AEROBATIC AIRPLANE MASTER BUILDER!

So congrats Mark, you are an influence to many and your build threads are like going giant scale aerobatic airplane college. Thank you so much for sharing your work and blessing all the owners of your wonderful creations with you time, energy and spirit.

This is Marks latest creation a Fibertech 42% Slick 540 w/ Castrol color scheme

Please check out all the photos, notice the details, notice the attention to everything, notice the hours and work that went into this amazing airplane and ENJOY!

0.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg

Last edited: