• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

MEDIA BLITZ! (Fort Smith) Arkansas FLI

I am trying to learn imovie, so I decided to edit the video I shot of [MENTION=3]GYRO[/MENTION] flying his 72 that had the 103 hovering over it at the end. Just playing around with the editor mainly.

[video=youtube;Xkd-5_0lVL4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkd-5_0lVL4[/video]

gyro

GSN Contributor
ha ha I love the "but wait there is more" segment :)

:banana:

That was a fun day with Mike, Ryan, Blake, Matt, and many others... Thanks for reminding me of that trip :)

However, the only thing Rocking in that video however was the wings from my weak skills!

ryan_m

100cc
That was my favorite FLI that I have been to. Low key, laid back, and the sky wasn't constantly full of planes. It was easy to get some flights in and not feel crowded. It was definitely a fun day.

vegasking

70cc twin V2
It would have been better if they would have everyone on the same flightline, kinda split everyone apart.

I liked having the 2 areas. Many times we were able to have some part of the sky to ourselves, especially on the side runway.

AKfreak

150cc
Blake's plane is So So beautiful. I hope to own somthing that nice in my lifetime. Who did the scheme? I mean it's Bad to the bone

I think that is a ADC hobby store scheme. Seems the website is shut down now, but there is a post on RCG he still does vinyl.

ryan_m

100cc
I liked having the 2 areas. Many times we were able to have some part of the sky to ourselves, especially on the side runway.

+1.
I think that's what I liked the most, the airspace wasn't constantly full of planes, you were often able to have more space to yourself because of the 2 flight lines.