• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

need foam wing cores cut

ok so i am just getting ready to start my build on a Wayne Ulery 95" laser 200,and i would like to find somebody to cut the cores and bore for the wing joiner,any suggestions,thanks Ronald

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Ron I am sure someone will jump in and help you but but let me suggest that you do some reading and see if you feel comfortable with doing it yourself.  I did a lot of scratch building and started off crude and later bought a Feather Cut wing cutting machine and my results were pretty close with the crude method.  It's fun, inexpensive, fun and rewarding.  

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
im sorry I personally have no idea who can do that sort of thing.  have you tried built-up wing?

RonaldHopping said
ok so i am just getting ready to start my build on a Wayne Ulery 95" laser 200,and i would like to find somebody to cut the cores and bore for the wing joiner,any suggestions,thanks Ronald
Try here,,, www.flyingfoam.com

BV

Bill that is just what i needed and i thank you so much,you are a life saver,Ronald
encouragement.png

Yup, no worries Ron!

Flyingfoam started out life in a friend of mine garage in Corona, CA.,,, was really cool to watch his machine cut the foam,,,  Bob Melon, back in the day. He was already retired at the time and was doing this as a hobby. Then it got big, turned onto a small business as it went into a much bigger shop than his garage. He retired again and passed on the business to a guy named Coby and he's a cool guy to deal with too
encouragement.png

BV