• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Nelitz 1/3 scale Cub build

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I just realized all wheels are on. Hard to take photos inside so I wheeled the Cub outside for an all wheels photo.

Edit: can't get photos to load.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Photos to large, I got 1 to load though.

IMG-0859.jpg

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Still sick, 2 weeks! but trying to stay busy. Leaning towards a different ignition on my Kavan so that's on hold. Looking around for something on the Cub to do and realized the other pull cable exit needed to be roughed in.

1683852097744937590723.jpg

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Working on the side panel today. These throttle boxes(?) are a bit bigger than scale I think but close enough.

Trying to recess them some so hogging out a slot for them to sink into. Nothing major here, just trying to keep the project moving along.

20230529_194044.jpg

20230529_194927.jpg
20230529_194840.jpg

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I mailed my Kavan to CH Ignitions. Mecoa did not notice/ care that the original ignition had a loose ground wire, nor were they interested in test running the engine.

I'm going to have Adrian swap ignitions and have him test run the engine.