• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

NEW AEROBEEZ 78" Slick 540!!!

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
LMAO okay guys I got it I got it. So your saying it would be a little tiny bit too much. Got it.

I've made my decision and Im going to go with the 93" Extra 330SC. I just love the looks of that plane, I have ever since it came out. Whats going in it is a secrete and Im not telling until it's done. I will tell you that it will be bad ass for sure. :thumbup:

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Why because it's not the DLE 111. I actually tried to get the DA 120 but it's just too big. Dang it!!! Your right though it will be electric. I want to put some smoke on this one though. I know you can get it just don't remember where or who makes the system.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Umm no thank you. :) All I want to hear is that prop screaming at me when it goes ripping by. Sort of like my Heli when I pitch it on it's back and give it full collective straight up. Such a great sound when those big ass blades beat the air molecules into submission. :flyer: