• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New!! Great Planes 30cc Avistar Sport/Trainer

BalsaDust

LOL at 5.07 this morning I was still at work. Got home at 7:20 and worked on it for 2 hours. Got more done on it than I planned to for the day so I was happy.

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
I love the fact that companies are getting a little more variety in the 30cc market. it do think the margins are lower, but volume of sales should keep profits up.

good job to great planes!
just work on bumping up the hardware quality or leave it out IMHO

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
this will be an off topic post, take it or leave it.
your contributors here are what make the site.
has anyone learned from "the other site"?
the hardware comment was spot on, i have seen this NIB in person. please allow me, a contributor, (last year when money was asked for i did donate gladly), this year i did not...yet! I still have high hoopes for this site, so please dont O'Bummer me (or anyone else here) by gagging. Go ahead and hide the comment and ask me to change it. Give me that much. i think i deserve it. not looking to derail the thread but i want you guys to hear what i say, and i think others have the right to listen or ignore it also should they choose...

go ahead and gag, give points, or delete this entire post. we are at a defining moment boys.
I don't see how this is a defining moment. We passed our defining moment when we started the site and asked that we not make this site like others where people can't post without a persistent risk of being flamed.

All I asked is that when we announce a new product, our members not take that opportunity to crap all over the thread. This doesn't mean we're censoring content for the benefit of advertisers, to the contrary, if you've got actual experience with a particular product or manufacturer then you're welcome to speak your mind but we ask that it be based on fact and not in the new product announcement thread.

Regarding other products, there are fans here flying all brands of equipment and if we're going to make it a free for all where every time we post a Hangar 9 product the Great Planes guys crap on it or vice versa, then I might as well close up shop and everyone can go back to where they came from. It's not what we set out to do here and I think the people that get it appreciate it.

Sorry you were offended by my edits but I stand by them and the comments I left with the edit.

Last edited:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I love the fact that companies are getting a little more variety in the 30cc market. it do think the margins are lower, but volume of sales should keep profits up.

good job to great planes!
just work on bumping up the hardware quality or leave it out IMHO

great comments and completely appreciated.