• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Hi, I'm Larry, from the Florida Panhandle. I'm just a sport flier, not really into giant scale for several reasons (costs, transportation, etc), but I really enjoy watching the guys at the field fly their big machines, especially 3D. Maybe someday.
:welcome:

Jeffee

30cc
Hello, just found the site. Looks great. I have been flying 1/4 and 1/3 scale WWI aircraft for many years now. But last month I started flying a 60 inch AJ Aircraft Laser 230s. It is quite a change from the big slow turning WWI fighters. Never too old to learn a new level of fun. I am off to explore this site.
14269702_670071746480179_1166990491_n.jpg

Xtreme_Power_RCS

Staff member
Hello, just found the site. Looks great. I have been flying 1/4 and 1/3 scale WWI aircraft for many years now. But last month I started flying a 60 inch AJ Aircraft Laser 230s. It is quite a change from the big slow turning WWI fighters. Never too old to learn a new level of fun. I am off to explore this site.
View attachment 90365

Welcome to the family Jeffee! Beautiful plane

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Welcome. You will find a community of very helpful and talented enthusiasts here. Enjoy a new dimension in aircraft performance and control!

balsabreaker

New to GSN!
Hello everyone. I haven't flown any giant scale yet. I am hoping to someday soon. I'm building a 30cc 3dhs Edge 540. I've been flying 60" 3dhs and Extreme Flight planes. I really like 3d. I still have a long way to go, but I really enjoy it.