• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

YelKiteFlyer

New to GSN!
Heard about the site on attf. Can't fly worth a darn, so 3d is a ways out... Come to see what the site is all about.

Hello from Aldergrove, BC, Canada..... Eh!

SnowDog

Heard about the site on attf. Can't fly worth a darn, so 3d is a ways out... Come to see what the site is all about.

Hello and welcome...we are glad you came to check it out and we hope you'll stay! We are all 3D learners here, so you are in good company. :)

Let us know what you do have and what you're current working on in terms of skills and I'm sure there are people here that are willing to help you.

Many of us fly online using RealFlight or Phoenix and we have a real blast learning from and teaching others.

Again, welcome!

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2

Niiiiicccccccccceee to hear from our friends uP NoRTH.....ya ! ;) :D I'm DaVe !

[video=youtube;mL7n5mEmXJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL7n5mEmXJo&feature=related[/video]

indylarry

New to GSN!
From not so boring Indiana. New to flying, thought "I will never want to do any 3D flying" and saw one of Joe's video. I have completely forgot the previous notion. :D

gyro

GSN Contributor
From not so boring Indiana. New to flying, thought "I will never want to do any 3D flying" and saw one of Joe's video. I have completely forgot the previous notion. :D

Welcome to the Site Larry! One of our goals is to welcome "new to 3D" flyers and help them find all the resources they need to get out and "huck". Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of any help!

-G

SteveT.

100cc

My son said the same thing!! I'll never want to fly 3D....That's all he does when he flies....And As Gyro said.....Welcome to 3DRCForums!!

MadManWithABox

New to GSN!
Greetings from Utah! I hope to be able to call myself a 3D pilot some day. After messing around in different aspects of the RC hobby - 3D definitely is the direction I am trying to head. I've been there where just flying around in circles becomes tedious.

Heard about 3drcforums on ATTF. I love the idea of it.

By the way - if you haven't guessed already - I'm a huge Dr Who fan also. - not that that has anything to do with 3DRC.

SnowDog

Greetings from Utah! I hope to be able to call myself a 3D pilot some day. After messing around in different aspects of the RC hobby - 3D definitely is the direction I am trying to head. I've been there where just flying around in circles becomes tedious.

Heard about 3drcforums on ATTF. I love the idea of it.

By the way - if you haven't guessed already - I'm a huge Dr Who fan also. - not that that has anything to do with 3DRC.

Welcome to the fun! I'm sure you'll be doing 3D stuff sooner rather than later...lots of great instructors on this forum!

Do you have a flight simulator? If so, which one?

SnowDog

Yes - I have RealFlight. I'm much braver in it than in the real world;)

ha ha ha...join the club! :) :)

You will see frequent invitations to join a RealFlight session...take them up on it, you can learn lots in one of those sessions, and have a lot of fun besides.