• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

JClark

30cc
Hello everyone.
Sorry I am a little late to the party but I made it.
For the ones that don't know me my name is Jared Clark. I am a Team 3DHS pilot. I have been flying 22 years. I love to hang out at Fly-in's, have fun and help anybody that I can. Feel free to pick my brain anytime. I think there is still a little bit of it left. Lol.

Hi names dave from western sydney ferals wing men. I fly Aeroworks,Sebart,Align,Flitework & I like Extreme Flight & many more I use futaba 14SG.[/ATTACH] 001 (3).jpg007.jpg002.jpg001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Feral

Damn straight bro. Look down a couple of threads I made us an Aussies corner we can talk in our bloody lingo without confusing the yanks ;) Seriously dude these guys on here rock they have all the time in the world for us

brent21

New to GSN!
Hi! My name is Brent and I am from Tucson, AZ. I am just getting back into flying after a few years off. I am still in the training stage, but am looking to learn more about 3d and 3d flying.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Hi brent21,

You came to the right place :D A good place to start learning about 3d is the 3dpedia. It still has some work to go but you can certainly read about a lot of moves and how to do them. You can also ask questions there that might help to clarify some of the writing that has been done so far.