• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Hi everyone, I live in the UK and have had a passion for large RC aircraft for many years which I used to share with my late father. He had been a modeller since his youth where he did FF and CL before having a lay-off to have his family. Got back into aero modelling about 40 years ago as I got interested and we used to visit the LMA (Large Model Assoc) events here in the UK. not done any flying for the last few years due to health, work and family commitments but determined to pick it up again - both building and flying. Look forward to being a member here to see what like minded people around the world are up to.
Welcome toGSN good to see you are getting back into the hobby.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Bonjour à tous
Merci de m'accueillir
je m'appelle fred et je viens de France
Je construit actuellement un timber110
J'ai lu tous vos articles sur le timber

:welcome:
Good Morning Fred! Welcome to GSN! I never learned French very well, but I understand that you are building a 110" Timber! Welcome to the Timber club. Lots of good information here on GSN to help you. Don't hesitate to post pics and your build progress in the Timber Forum :peace-out:
https://www.giantscalenews.com/threads/110-timber-assembly-thread.11007/page-84

Fredfab

30cc
[QUOTE = "AKNick, message: 236158, membre: 8345"]:Bienvenue:
Bonjour Fred! Bienvenue chez GSN! Je n'ai jamais très bien appris le français, mais je comprends que vous construisez un bois de 110 "! Bienvenue au club du bois. Beaucoup de bonnes informations ici sur GSN pour vous aider. N'hésitez pas à publier des photos et votre progression de construction dans le bois. Forum: paix:
https://www.giantscalenews.com/threads/110-timber-assembly-thread.11007/page-84 [/ QUOTE]
Merci beaucoup

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Let's see what I learned in France;

Vérifiez s'il vous plait or check please.

Merci or thanks

un autre cocktail s'il vous plaît or another drink please.

My wife speaks pretty good French so all I have to do is say; check please or another drink please and/or thanks.

There rest she handles. I'm paying the tab anyway...........

Fredfab

30cc
Let's see what I learned in France;

Vérifiez s'il vous plait or check please.

Merci or thanks

un autre cocktail s'il vous plaît or another drink please.

My wife speaks pretty good French so all I have to do is say; check please or another drink please and/or thanks.

There rest she handles. I'm paying the tab anyway...........

it's already very good !!!