• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Dr. Danman

New to GSN!
Hi all. I'm Dr. Dan from Florida. Passion for r/c since 1969. I Delved into GS building/flying about 3yrs ago starting with Byron
originals and 1/5 Topflite and Pica Kits. Joined GSN in hopes of gaining more knowledge,skills,tips from the more experienced than myself.
Also, i am not actually a doctor as my name suggest but i did stay at a Holliday Inn Express once.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Hi all. I'm Dr. Dan from Florida. Passion for r/c since 1969. I Delved into GS building/flying about 3yrs ago starting with Byron
originals and 1/5 Topflite and Pica Kits. Joined GSN in hopes of gaining more knowledge,skills,tips from the more experienced than myself.
Also, i am not actually a doctor as my name suggest but i did stay at a Holliday Inn Express once.
:welcome:

Dr. Danman

New to GSN!
Thankyou fellow builders/flyers. Especially to Dhal22 who may remember that he helped me not long ago on F.G to identify an old Hanno Prettner plane that i have since restored and will attempt maiden this weekend.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Thankyou fellow builders/flyers. Especially to Dhal22 who may remember that he helped me not long ago on F.G to identify an old Hanno Prettner plane that i have since restored and will attempt maiden this weekend.

Video or it never happened!! :cool:

Dr. Danman

New to GSN!
Will do. Just got to wait for this pesky hurricane to pass through first.
Wish i had built an Lockheed WC-130J instead so i could fly into the
eye of storm and track data. :joy:

Ze-Baloo

30cc
Hi everybody ;-)

I'm Laurent, from France.
There's now a few years i'm building and flying some giant scale arf's.
I would love to build a Zero Ziroli or Meister scale one day when the kids will be away from the house ;-)

For the time being, i'm looking for some infos regarding my timber 110.
We are very few to have one in France.

See you.

Laurent

Last edited:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Hi everybody ;-)

I'm Laurent, from France.
There's now a few years i'm building and flying some giant scale arf's.
I would love to build a Zero Ziroli or Meister scale one day when the kids will be away from the house ;-)

For the time being, i'm looking for some infos regarding my timber 110.
We are very few to have one in France.

See you.

Laurent

Welcome to GSN :welcome: