• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

New products @ Tail Dragger Rc

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Ordered a load of stuff from Chad a couple of years ago and had it sent to my out of state uncle's house, in preparation for a Thanksgiving visit. One missing part and the ARF Cub would not fly that visit, no hobby shop for miles and on a holiday weekend. We needed every part. My uncle claimed a servo extension was missing so Chad sent another before I even arrived. Upon arrival I found the missing extension and notified Chad.

My next order (a year later) I added the extension to my order and emailed Chad to not include it. He remembered but couldn't believe I would go to the trouble. It was an easy way to pay him back for his great service.