• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

NEW servo mount

BalsaDust

image.jpeg

As I said I have been using zip ties for years on my slabs. Speaking with my lawyer he says I have a really good case on my hands that could be worth thousands. Please stop production of this at once or my lawyer will be forced to contact your lawyer and things could get messy quickly if that happens.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I've decided after many, many, many, did I mention MANY times trying to mount servo's, that it was time for me to put on my CUSTOM hat an design a universal servo mount. an I must say @Terryscustom ain't got :dancing-poop: on me. The design is still in R&D, but I think I will be able to put this mount into production soon, once the design is finalized, I will be selling these at $19.95 per mount, an $7.95 S/HView attachment 85517

Do they come in different colors?

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Tired of having those CHEAP servo mounts FAIL! Well DEI (Davis engineering Inc.) has the STAINLESS STEEL mount that GUARENTEES no in flight failures. Warranty Void once ground contact has been initiated in all 48 contiguous States.

Only $49.95 Ea. Shipping included! Hurry, These wont last at all!

0000000092009.jpg