• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Official Aerobeez Support Thread

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
OK....getting closer to maiden, but before I start wringing this thing out, are there any issues related to wing structural problems on these earlier versions???? If so, I'll bear that in mind when flying it.

Would appreciate any honest feedback on this question.

Thanks.....!!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

I haven't heard of any off the top of my head, @santiago3d92095 would be the guy to ask.

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Ready to re-maiden this thing.....just waiting on some cooler weather. Yeah....I'm a wuss :errrr:

My old DL50 fired right up after sitting in a box for 5+ years!!!
20160706_121907.jpg

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Any idea how the 93" 32% Extra 330SC Gas 3D Aerobatic ARF RC Airplane Red would be with a DLE 111? I have the DLE and need an airframe for it. I really like this plane and desperately need a monowing to practice with.

Attachments

• EX330SC-65CC-RD_G_23.jpg
    EX330SC-65CC-RD_G_23.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 455
Any idea how the 93" 32% Extra 330SC Gas 3D Aerobatic ARF RC Airplane Red would be with a DLE 111? I have the DLE and need an airframe for it. I really like this plane and desperately need a monowing to practice with.
The dle 111 is a little to much motor for it, you would have to do a lot of throttle management. I have a DA 70 on mine and it fly's it great. I would contact Aerobeez about that. They have a video of it on youtube with a dle 111.

p.s you will love that 93'' extra 330. Its just rock solid stable, and just a awesome 3D plane. If you are looking for a 100cc plane Aerobeez is coming out with a 100cc extra 330 sometime this month or next month.

Last edited:

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Can you tell us a little more about how you fly? What type of flying will you be doing with the 111 installed?

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Can you tell us a little more about how you fly? What type of flying will you be doing with the 111 installed?
I am currently a circle jerk, predominantly a scale flyer. I want to start learning precision/3D so as to be a better scale pilot. I have a hard time performing basic maneuvers with a scale Pitts that is a bit overweight for it's size. I believe from past experience a plane such as the Extra fits the bill quite well just not sure about how this airframe handles the extra weight. I am quite capable of throttle management, just noting for the previous post.

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
I am currently a circle jerk, predominantly a scale flyer. I want to start learning precision/3D so as to be a better scale pilot. I have a hard time performing basic maneuvers with a scale Pitts that is a bit overweight for it's size. I believe from past experience a plane such as the Extra fits the bill quite well just not sure about how this airframe handles the extra weight. I am quite capable of throttle management, just noting for the previous post.

With that being said, you'll do fine with the 111. You will have a ton of insane power if you choose to call upon it. Since you won't be doing any extreme 3d that motor will work. If you plan to get into extreme 3d I would suggest a Da70 or Dle85 for that plane instead of a DLE 111.