• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Ohio 3DHS Fly Low In Spookfest

R Nick

50cc
News flash - we are changing the foamy combat to TOTAL DESTRUCTION COMBAT. Bring out any size plane from foams to glow to gas!!! No rules, change batterys, refuel, quick glue job till all planes are destroyed
devil.gif

Bring your old beater plane and have some fun
devil.gif

SleepyC

150cc
GSN will be there. IE: I'm coming out!! So shine the planes, do your hair, ya'awwlll gonna be on GSN camera!

SleepyC said
GSN will be there. IE: I'm coming out!! So shine the planes, do your hair, ya'awwlll gonna be on GSN camera!
You gonna bring some of those ubber cool gsn stickies??

I thougjt I wasnt gonna be able to make this event, but I checked the date and its all good!  Looks like Mr. 108" new Corvus will be there for a debut!  Red Aero RC baby!!

R Nick

50cc
Lori is doing doing a home cooked breakfast for Spookfest Friday and Saturday!!! Friday will be bacon and eggs and toast and Saturday will be pancakes and sausage! Charles is bring sausage gravy and biscuits one of the days!

R Nick

50cc
Info from Jeff Ritschel on a Spookfest activity.
Hi everyone, I'm putting together an outing Saturday night to the Mansfield Prison haunted experience as a group. Fastpass tickets are $21 at group pricing ($28 regular). A few of us went last year and had a blast. Plan is to go later in the evening (10ish). Send me an email (jeff.ritschel@gmail.com) or PM me on Facebook if you're interested in attending.