• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAM XTREME 2015

TazmanianDevil

Xtreme by DeFinition !
Hey friends,

Since 2009 we're organizing a freestyle contest for helis and ginats, but this time we're going to do it different.
We're going to launch the biggest freestyle contest / Fly In in Israel.
We're going to make a freestyle contest for Giant Scale Aerobatic planes and F3N helis freestyle, all together, Also going to open between the sessions of the contest rounds a free flights with 2-3 flight lines which every pilot can fly, from Jets and Gliders to Helis and Giants.
The event will be for two or three days, and in the end we will do an Air Show, with 2 to 3 stages(flight lines) that will be flown together.
Here is a banner I've been working on.
I guess that there will be more than 30 pilots all together (hard work for the judges)
I will update the exact final date, which is for now the 20-21 of Feb.

http://planesandmodels8.wix.com/pamxtreme
you can change it into English

Later friends,
Adi

באנר לתחרות.jpg

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Thanks for posting that Adi...I'll try to coordinate my work schedule so I can be there for it.
Bart

TazmanianDevil

Xtreme by DeFinition !
That will be awesome Bart, just let me know we will have you as a guest of honor and will accommodate you for the nights
Also having a big BBQ with night flying so it's something you dont want to miss.