• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Peak Models 32% Extra 330 SC

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I replaced a stab on my 50cc Aeroworks Extra because the previous owner do a lousy repair on it. I would have repaired it, but by the time I bought three different colored rolls of Ultracote and hinges, the $35 for the replacement stab sounded pretty cheap. But if you can't get one it's time to butcher some wood.:yesss:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I replaced a stab on my 50cc Aeroworks Extra because the previous owner do a lousy repair on it. I would have repaired it, but by the time I bought three different colored rolls of Ultracote and hinges, the $35 for the replacement stab sounded pretty cheap. But if you can't get one it's time to butcher some wood.:yesss:

:big_yes:.....The rudder was only 29.00 and shipping. But as always me finding some thing I need in stock....HA!
Glad they did have the prop! I also wanted the Falcon 25x8w ..........Yep......Not one for me:cryin:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
YES SIR! Wow. Have not said that in quite some time. That's 3 letter 3 letter. Got used to the 4 letter 3 letter.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Herve is busy at NALL but will get coming soon. He has some VIPER VIDEO with @thelaw to get;).

Mean wile.....Back at the ranch........View attachment 20076 Finally going to get this primed and painted . Then thoroughly clean up the 104 and repair the rudder on my Pilot edge. Chief has a new Mejzlick 24x8evo on its way:applause:. Then I will get back to this build.

View attachment 20077 Yes Rob! Me Fix:p (only cuz chief did not have it right now lol)
Cool.....jus' 'member when you fix the rudder, it will come off and you can work on it more easily. Know how I know this? Ummm......!!! LOL:spongebob:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Getting other planes done so I can get back to the assembly. Light scuff and will shoot paint in about 30 minutes for my 25% Edge 540. Snapshot_20150516.JPG Snapshot_20150516_1.JPG

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I'm sure you are aware of this, but thought I would mention anyway. I think there is something wrong with your paint. It looks like it is only spraying red on one side. (Must be a "one sided" nozzle huh?)