• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Phoenix V5--

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
What a bummer. I do wonder what happened? 4 has been almost glitch free for me. Sounds like it was rushed to market to me. Time will tell. Thanks for the info and keep is posted. Did you get the "c" update?

Feral

Yep I got the c update and updated it to e today I didnt get a chance to have a whirl at it though

Feral

Updated to 5f thismorning its alot better still a few bugs but nothing to be worried about.
If you can update it go for it

Feral

Updated again to 5h now its pretty good just spent a couple of hours on it not bad at all the planes now stall properly and the helis fly like helis again.

At the rate their going it will all be sorted very soon

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
The update to 5 is available. I updated last night. While the planes flew much better the performance was slow and glitchy on my PC where the old one was fine. I even turned the quality down. How long until the next update? Probably tomorrow. Lol! They are obviously working day and night.

Last edited by a moderator: