• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Pitts S1-T, S1-S, and a Challenger.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
If I did build a warbird I would really try to build a plane that could handle the Valash 250 love that engine. And yes I think big warbirds at around 100 inch would be the right size and can carry the weight and fly properly. But that is going to be a big investment.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
It took a bit but finally found where I had left off. Like posted else where finished the top wing yesterday and today did the top ailerons, no pics though for now, will try and get a couple tomorrow.
Can't believe it has been nearly a year and a half since working on this bird.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
A shot with ailerons. One side down one to go.

Attachments

• P1090729.JPG
    P1090729.JPG
    746 KB · Views: 253
  • P1090730.JPG
    P1090730.JPG
    855.2 KB · Views: 231

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Looks good so far!
Thanks brother.
Got all the hole's cut out this evening and ready for the poly brush step. Have to strip the cowl and pants of the old paint first though.
Normally I would be saying what is up next and so on but with the way the past 1-1/2 to 2 years has been I'll just post what I get when I get it.
Went in for a second redo on the face last week, lost a bunch of teeth this time around. This cyst s-hit has been a long and miserable, um, adventure?

WMcNabb

150cc
Thanks brother.
Got all the hole's cut out this evening and ready for the poly brush step. Have to strip the cowl and pants of the old paint first though.
Normally I would be saying what is up next and so on but with the way the past 1-1/2 to 2 years has been I'll just post what I get when I get it.
Went in for a second redo on the face last week, lost a bunch of teeth this time around. This cyst s-hit has been a long and miserable, um, adventure?
Sorry to hear about your adventure. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope this is behind you soon!