Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Pitts S1-T, S1-S, and a Challenger.

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by acerc, Apr 27, 2015.

1. So sorry brother. We are here to talk if you need us.
    The wife and I bought 25 acres last fall. We are wanting to build on a house on it but we are trying to figure out all the logistics. Build first then sell our house? Sell our house and rent a place while we build? Sell our house and live in our camper while we build? It’s driving us crazy.

2. acerc

acerc 640cc Uber Pimp

Florida
    Ours has a house on it, needs to be gutted and redone (modernized) so we will be living in the RV
    until then. Going Monday to buy a bigger RV.

-Rick-, TonyHallo and pawnshopmike like this.
  3. acerc

acerc 640cc Uber Pimp

Florida
    Thank you to everyone for the warm and thoughtful wishes, they are very much appreciated.
    We are in the bigger RV, everything has been moved up here to storage and/or the property. Next week I will start on getting the outside cleared and cleaned and making an RV area in the pasture. Needless to say I will be out of the hobby for quite some time.
    Thank you to everyone for following along, I will be back!