• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Premium Lamp Oil @ 50:1

wecoyote

70cc twin V2
Decal Dennis;5592 wrote: Who needs a pump and smoke oil, I just run used motor oil at a 3:1 ratio in the engine...makes a nice smoke trail:spongebob:

You want good smoke? try this! :glee:

12896=5916-liquid smoke.jpg
12896=5916-liquid smoke.jpg

yakken

100cc
I start at 1:1 on first gallon,2:1 second gallon etc. When I get to forty gallons it seems to run the best :)

BalsaDust

Taildraggerrc;6458 wrote: Cool! Was wondering if I could use the same oil I use on my muffler bearings

I'm trying to source some muffler bearings for my 03 ford focus. The guys at advanced laugh everytime I ask for some. LOL That one is a classic.

Do-rag

100cc
cbarnes0061;13126 wrote: I'm trying to source some muffler bearings for my 03 ford focus. The guys at advanced laugh everytime I ask for some. LOL That one is a classic.

Is that the left handed or right handed muffler bearings. You know that they both require a special lubrication.

BalsaDust

Do-rag;13391 wrote: Is that the left handed or right handed muffler bearings. You know that they both require a special lubrication.

Left handed on one end and right handed on the other so it is easy to adjust the lentgh of the exhaust for ease of tuning.