• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Quick way to ruin family relationships! (Funny but true story)

SleepyC

150cc
SO... to pay bills I've been working at a 3D printer company maker gear.com. My genius brother-in-law MIT grad engineer (and super nice guy) got me the work as he is the COO of the place. It's a small company, 12 employee's and me. And the production floor is noisy. CNC machines and such. I assemble sub-assemblies and have my own area. Well as the day was going on, I was listening to my daily fix of Coast to Coast AM on my ear buds, assembling my parts oblivious to the world around me when my stomach warned me of some impending doom that was brewing in my gut. As I am pretty secluded in my work area I didn't worry and just focused on making sure what was about to happen would be a dry event.

After determining that indeed the "deed" would be dry I pushed with full force to evacuate the nastiness.

Unbeknownst to me, my brother-in-law had snuck up behind me to count parts in the bin that was located just below the table I was working... His eyeball was literally 5 inches from ground zero when the first blast was released, and probably 7 inches away when "fat boy" was dropped. I then heard "DUDE!!!!" as I realized that I had just basically SHAT on my brother-in-laws' eye.

Embarrassed, surprised, humiliated and feeling REALLY dumb... all I could do was burst out laughing and just take the heat.

Ahhh yea... I am 100% moron. A Gassy Moron.
:D

Hahahahaha!

Good one, Sleepy, but I'd be real careful now.

You can bet your brother-in-law is looking for a way to get even!

Regards,

Dennis

Twister

70cc twin V2
Anything worth doing is worth doing right,You obviously pass gas the optimum way. Your brother in law should take your dedication to gas passing as a sign of your work ethic and give you a raise

Robotech

70cc twin V2
Hahahahaha!

Good one, Sleepy, but I'd be real careful now.

You can bet your brother-in-law is looking for a way to get even!

Regards,

Dennis
Yep. And with Thanksgiving right around the corner he will have an audience at the family gathering for revenge. He still has plenty of time to think of a good one. Heck, just telling his side of the story would be good enough.