• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

RC Airplane Memes

Mikeq

150cc
Do-rag said

ChickenBalls said

Do-rag;20456 wrote: [Image Can Not Be Found]
This pic 2008 - 2009 Nall?

Yep some time around there. It was when we did the record flight which I believe turned out to be 74 in the air at one time. 

Wow...74 in the air at the same time...I cant visualize that many in the air at the same time...do you have pictures? It say's "This pic 2008-2009 Nall" but it doesn't display...I'd like to see that....

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Mikeq said

Do-rag said

ChickenBalls said

Yep some time around there. It was when we did the record flight which I believe turned out to be 74 in the air at one time. 

Wow...74 in the air at the same time...I cant visualize that many in the air at the same time...do you have pictures? It say's "This pic 2008-2009 Nall" but it doesn't display...I'd like to see that....
Yeah...pics say it best. And without pics or videos....it didn't happen right? LOL

Mikeq

150cc
stangflyer said

Yeah...pics say it best. And without pics or videos....it didn't happen right? LOL
Not at all....if Do-rag said it happened that's god enough for me, it would be nice to see a pic though...that's a lot of planes airborne at the same time.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Mikeq said
stangflyer said

Not at all....if Do-rag said it happened that's god enough for me, it would be nice to see a pic though...that's a lot of planes airborne at the same time.
At Wenatchee Huckfest this past summer, there were so many planes in the air at one time, I could not decide which one to watch. I had to really chuckle. My son and I were musing at the fact that at our previous field, we and others were considered "DANGEROUS" cuz we fly 3D. I wonder what they would have all said had they been there or even to Do-rags even back in '08. The poor FOG's would have had a heart attack on the spot. LOL

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Now that GSN is hummin' along again,
Hello-Boys.jpg

It's time for more Meme's... come on everyone... lets bust this thread wide open.

Do-rag

100cc
stangflyer said
Mikeq said

Do-rag said

ChickenBalls said

Ask and you shall receive
DSC_6300.JPG