• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Alert! ??? RedWing RC???

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I would think it would be very difficult to have an RC business support you with all the competition out there. Also, I think many simply don't understand how much capital it takes to run a business and when times are lean, you have to have enough capital to pull you through.

In those lean times that is when you really decide whether you have the fortitude to hang in there or not. I remember back in the days that I went many weeks without any money for myself to keep the business running and often money will come out of the owner's pocket to pay folks. If you don't have that, you are done. I know what it is to run lean. Just my two cents though.

we ran lean here for two years! lol

sooner or later you realize you've had enough but even then it's never easy to walk away.

Chris!! doing ok, been up to my neck in renovations since late January, mostly done with the kitchen at the moment, 90% done, 90% to go

kloudkreeper

New to GSN!
If this is true there are not going to be many manufacturers left, could mean a return to the glory days of kits and building!
Their planes came from the same plant in China where the rest come from. Just like Aerobeez and all the rest. Just different color schemes is all.