• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Restoring The Yak

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
impatient-smiley-emoticon-gif.52408

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
OK the suspense is killing me how did it go I bet that red head was amazing and scared you with power or did you even go to full throttle.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey @Snoopy1, He's either still out flying or he's just making us suffer. That's OK though, I don't get mad, I just get even. . . . . :lol2:

Edit,

He's already spilled the beans over in the "I'm Going Out Flying Thread". Pics an video to show up here soon.

Last edited:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Looks awesome! How were uplines? Rocket? Unlimited? Bet it was!
Thanks Cam. Uplines...consistent. Rocket? Not quite yet. The 210 needs some breaking in yet. But very strong. Unlimited? Ummm...yeah. LOL. This would make one sweet IMAC bird. Mark, @thurmma made the comment that he felt the Pilot Yak would make a good IMAC plane. He is very accurate in his assumption.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Here are a few videos. Not the greatest but any is better than none right? Not really a lot of playing around. Well, maybe just a little. Mostly getting used to the responsiveness and the size. The Pilot Yak is in my opinion, a pretty nice flying plane. It's stable, predictable and very gentle. I'm sure that once I get more acquainted with it, it will be my favorite go to "BIG" plane. If the videos I post don't show up right away, it is due to the editing process. It shouldn't take too long...hopefully.

First one is Maiden.

The next two are just getting more of an idea of her capabilities.

The last one I handed my radio off to my son for a little bit. Something bit him. Apparently the same bug that bit him when I let him fly my 260. From that point on, he was dead set on getting his big 43% Edge with the 222 flying. Guess now the fire is under his butt cuz he is all excited about getting his 40% TOC Yak done. He's already decided on the ZDZ 210. Oh Lord...help us one and all. LOL

I am really looking forward to flying this one more.