• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

ROLLING Chicken Stick

Ok, I get it. Every person that has ever started a gas engine has had half their hand cut off. But no paint rollers, its looks like those don't work.

I'm just doing what I can to put an end to my brothers having serious hand injuries while enjoying this great hobby of ours. Like I said in another post: "If you dont want to purchase my RCS then purchase someone else's or use a paint roller or cut a branch off a tree but please do not continue to risk a serious injury....it is very likely to happen". Believe it or not I care about someone else getting hurt, even if I dont know them, its not always just about money! Tell you what dhal22,...PM me your shipping address and I will send you a RCS to try out. If you like it then great, I will be happy to know that you are not risking your hand anymore. If you dont like it then throw it in the trash and go back to hand propping. PM it to randx@q.com

Take care my friend,
Richard

Last edited:

GSAV8R

New to GSN!
I'm just doing what I can to put an end to my brothers having serious hand injuries while enjoying this great hobby of ours. Like I said in another post: "If you dont want to purchase my RCS then purchase someone else's or use a paint roller or cut a branch off a tree but please do not continue to risk a serious injury....it is very likely to happen". Believe it or not I care about someone else getting hurt, even if I dont know them, its not always just about money! Tell you what,...PM me your shipping address and I will send you a RCS to try out. If you like it then great, I will be happy to know that you are not risking your hand anymore. If you dont like it then throw it in the trash and go back to hand propping. PM it to randx@q.com

Take care my friend,
Richard

I recently purchased one of you RCS units. Excellent product! Very well made and works like a charm. I really appreciated your suggestion about setting prop to eleven o'clock position. Really makes a lot of sense. No more hand propping for me.

I recently purchased one of you RCS units. Excellent product! Very well made and works like a charm. I really appreciated your suggestion about setting prop to eleven o'clock position. Really makes a lot of sense. No more hand propping for me.

Thank you so much for that report. I really appreciate you taking the time to write.
I am happy that the RCS is working out for your. People really should try the 11;00 o:clock position. There is no extra drilling or anything and they can go back to the 1;00 if they prefer. I have had a lot of people report, like you, that they tried the 11;00 and will stay with it.

Thanks again for writing.:way_to_go:
Richard

Jeffmicro

New to GSN!
I have a couple of these RCS's one for each hand and a spare one too. Once I tried this tool on my 3W Competition 170cc engine spinning a 32x12 prop, I was hooked. I had used a paint roller prior to this, and it was no where near the ease and the new found leverage with the comfortable handle of the RCS. I also found that the paint roller still damaged my wood props if there was any imperfection in the prop finish. The Rolling Chicken Stick when used correctly per the instructions, is not only the safest way to start your Gas Engines, it's the only way! I use them on everything from my 20 cc all the way up to my 170cc. I'm sure I could use it on bigger engines if I had them. The customer service with the RCS is above all PERFECT. You will know that you purchased from Richard because he hand writes a thank you on the package insert/receipt. Yep it's a USA made product. You will NOT be sorry buying this and you will never have to worry where the nearest Emergency Room is! Happy Propping with the RCS. Buy one, you will love it. PS. mine is just about a year old now and you would never know it.

I have a couple of these RCS's one for each hand and a spare one too. Once I tried this tool on my 3W Competition 170cc engine spinning a 32x12 prop, I was hooked. I had used a paint roller prior to this, and it was no where near the ease and the new found leverage with the comfortable handle of the RCS. I also found that the paint roller still damaged my wood props if there was any imperfection in the prop finish. The Rolling Chicken Stick when used correctly per the instructions, is not only the safest way to start your Gas Engines, it's the only way! I use them on everything from my 20 cc all the way up to my 170cc. I'm sure I could use it on bigger engines if I had them. The customer service with the RCS is above all PERFECT. You will know that you purchased from Richard because he hand writes a thank you on the package insert/receipt. Yep it's a USA made product. You will NOT be sorry buying this and you will never have to worry where the nearest Emergency Room is! Happy Propping with the RCS. Buy one, you will love it. PS. mine is just about a year old now and you would never know it.

Well, that pretty much wraps it up! Thanks for taking the time to write that review. The satisfaction I get when I read a good review from one of my customers/friends tops anything I can imagine. Pretty much this is how it makes me feel...:mario-banana::banana-dance::dancing-chicken:

Thanks again,
Richard

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Cool. And welcome to GSN Jeff. :welcome:

Xtreme_Power_RCS

Staff member
Welcome welcom!!

Ok, I get it. Every person that has ever started a gas engine has had half their hand cut off. But no paint rollers, its looks like those don't work.

I'm just doing what I can to put an end to my brothers having serious hand injuries while enjoying this great hobby of ours. Like I said in another post: "If you dont want to purchase my RCS then purchase someone else's or use a paint roller or cut a branch off a tree but please do not continue to risk a serious injury....it is very likely to happen". Believe it or not I care about someone else getting hurt, even if I dont know them, its not always just about money! Tell you what dhal22,...PM me your shipping address and I will send you a RCS to try out. If you like it then great, I will be happy to know that you are not risking your hand anymore. If you dont like it then throw it in the trash and go back to hand propping. PM it to randx@q.com

Take care my friend,
Richard

This free offer ("Tell you what dhal22,...PM me your shipping address and I will send you a RCS to try out.") has expired.

Richard
???

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Sorry Richard, I thought the comment in the conversation was just conversation. I never thought about sending an mailing address.
There were several examples of how an engine can hurt you but we ended up discussing failure to restrain or why the prop damage in a photo was on the back of the hand. If my prop is at 11:00 and I rotate counterclockwise with my right hand, unless I leave my hand in the prop area, how does the engine catch a body part? My hand is long gone at the bottom of the flip. A glow engine I understand because it can be running in 1 compression as well as there isn't the high arcing hand movement through the propeller range. I've started a good running OS 61 by flipping the spinner.