• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Servo Suggestions

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
If he's not set on HV I have a small pile of lightly used Savox 1283's and a few 1230's I'd like to part ways with. Probably best servos that Savox makes.....unfortunately not HV.
Thank you Terry. I rounded up five 7954's for a decent enough price. We'll give those a try. I do appreciate the offer though.:way_to_go:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I am assuming they are not working out the way you anticipated? That would be a bummer!

Lately nothing is working out as anticipated. And I'm really not bashing BB here. As a matter of fact they are making it right and that's what it is really all about :). Just a bummer that all the shipping charges has made 90 dollar servos 120 dollar servos. And of course the long wait for gratification:confused: :laughing:. It's TRUE It's TRUE!