• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Show off Warbird photos...you know you have one!

Very nice a/c ! I built a BVM T-33 when he first brought it out ,great flyer if you could get the gear to stay in it ! He had designed the first gear too light for that big bird.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Very nice a/c ! I built a BVM T-33 when he first brought it out ,great flyer if you could get the gear to stay in it ! He had designed the first gear too light for that big bird.
I replaced the nose gear platform, and nose gear door several times on both of those airplanes. He also had a silver P80 that I worked on several times, but I don't have any pictures handy.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Only Warbird I have is Mountain Models L4 Grasshopper.

image.jpg
image.jpg

WMcNabb

150cc
As a self proclaimed Mustang addict, I've been researching a paint scheme for 1/5 scale Jerry Bates P-51B that I'm planning to start once the Staggerwing is flying.

If I decided on a strictly scale scheme, I'm drawn to the 4th Fighter Group because of the nose art of Don Allen. Think of "Blondie", "Sweet Arlene", and a couple of others.

While searching for more on the 4th FG, I came across this exquisite 1/5 scale museum piece, and thought you might enjoy it.

http://www.spitfireinmyworkshop.net/mustang-intro.php

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
As a self proclaimed Mustang addict, I've been researching a paint scheme for 1/5 scale Jerry Bates P-51B that I'm planning to start once the Staggerwing is flying.

If I decided on a strictly scale scheme, I'm drawn to the 4th Fighter Group because of the nose art of Don Allen. Think of "Blondie", "Sweet Arlene", and a couple of others.

While searching for more on the 4th FG, I came across this exquisite 1/5 scale museum piece, and thought you might enjoy it.

http://www.spitfireinmyworkshop.net/mustang-intro.php

Excalibur III of Col. Charles Blair maybe?