• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

News Sign the Petition 336

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Hey now, I did.
What's miserable is the quota of 100,000, and were at less the 5K and the due date is sept 8th? So about 5k a day till then will the effort of being addressed be granted. hmmm I have my doubts unfortunately... 30 days is not enough time with about 90k members if you include FG & GSN together.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
The voters do not have to be flyers that is why I mentioned emailing everyone. I believe it is doable as I alone sent 200 emails and if everyone did so it could well exceed the 5K a day. But in the end we all know which way it will end up as the big business and special interest will always win out. I just hope in the end we at least still have protection to fly at a designated club field.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I received a number of "Signed" messages. Don't know what the tally is, but hopefully our effort will produce some positive results. Come on everyone, get that voice heard.