• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

-= SLiCKNeSS SiCKNeSS =-

hosam

70cc twin V2
my hold back unfortunately are the servos (need 5 more servos)... If I buy any more plane gear I will be talking to the lawyer from the basement. the wife has said no more plane spending for some time...

SnowDog

Congrats Mike!! Is that another GT33 or the same one you had?

It is the same one...the 71 is the airframe for which I purchased this motor.

you guys are making me ill and I need to build my 104... :banghead::banghead:

Want me to build it (and fly it) for you? ;) ;)

what are you waiting for? a few all nighters with no sleep and you'll be good to go.
nvm saw the other posts...yeah, those servos for this size airframe are PRICEY!
I now understand your dilemna perfectly. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

joshgluck

100cc
Anyone want to claim responsibility for this? I was rolling. Never seen anyone ride a slick.. Reminded me of little rini over the weekend :)

Damn forgot the link.. Laughing too hard. Gotta fix it from my pc

Last edited by a moderator:

hosam

70cc twin V2
Have any smaller planes to sell? Subtract before you add sometimes helps ;)
the only planes I currently own that are flyable are an 87, 74, 58 and a 48 edge with repairing my 70 velox... I may be able to sell the Velox after repairing it but by that time summer may be over...

It is the same one...the 71 is the airframe for which I purchased this motor.

Want me to build it (and fly it) for you? ;) ;)

what are you waiting for? a few all nighters with no sleep and you'll be good to go.
nvm saw the other posts...yeah, those servos for this size airframe are PRICEY!
I now understand your dilemna perfectly. :(

I just have to realize it that this 104 will have to sit in a box hidden out of sight until next summer... I just may have to Un-subscribe from this thread to survive till then.

gyro

GSN Contributor
the only planes I currently own that are flyable are an 87, 74, 58 and a 48 edge with repairing my 70 velox... I may be able to sell the Velox after repairing it but by that time summer may be over...

I just have to realize it that this 104 will have to sit in a box hidden out of sight until next summer... I just may have to Un-subscribe from this thread to survive till then.

Disapproved.

:D