• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

-= SLiCKNeSS SiCKNeSS =-

SnowDog

I put my 51" Slick and three batteries in the trunk of my car when I left this morning and on my way back from my client, I stopped at my "other" field and flew three quick consecutive flights. I have to say that out of all the planes I've ever flown, the 51" Slick may be my all time favorite. Maybe it's just because it's so insanely over powered with the Motrolfly 3615 I have in it. Three batteries in twenty minutes and my wife didn't even notice I went flying. Life is good! :)

Been there...done that...it does feel good....nicely done :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm about to be infected :)
My fist 3DHS rig and it's a 42 Slick

Freakin SICK!!!!!

Be careful Feral, as I'm sure you've read in this thread, the slickness sickness gets worse quickly, and there is no known cure ;)