• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Slow forums

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
@dhal22 have to agree with you been keeping track of how much traffic there is on GSN it is really slow. Wonder why this is, is the hobby slowing down or just the time of year.

WMcNabb

150cc
@dhal22 have to agree with you been keeping track of how much traffic there is on GSN it is really slow. Wonder why this is, is the hobby slowing down or just the time of year.

Let’s see what happens after the holiday. It is building season, so hopefully things pick up.

@acerc posting the other day has me prepping an order now for Stits, so I may actually be motivated enough to finish the Python by spring time.

Think I’ll do a thread on it, all the way through final paint. Just need to decide on a scheme now.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Let’s see what happens after the holiday. It is building season, so hopefully things pick up.

@acerc posting the other day has me prepping an order now for Stits, so I may actually be motivated enough to finish the Python by spring time.

Think I’ll do a thread on it, all the way through final paint. Just need to decide on a scheme now.
If you do a thread be sure to let us know, I would love to watch someone else do it.

Alky6

150cc
For me, work has been kicking my butt. Between that and work on the boys’s mustang projects, I don’t have much time for rc airplanes. Haven’t had much time to fly either. Still have ambitions to work on my Cadence build, but it is sloooooow. That’s ok though, gotta take care of the family and business first. It’ll pick back up.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
For me, work has been kicking my butt. Between that and work on the boys’s mustang projects, I don’t have much time for rc airplanes. Haven’t had much time to fly either. Still have ambitions to work on my Cadence build, but it is sloooooow. That’s ok though, gotta take care of the family and business first. It’ll pick back up.
If I had two boys and a car project I would not have any time for rc planes. To spend time like that make the best of it and enjoy every moment.