• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Speed Freak Outlaw

Yes, the Outlaw (glow) version has been around a long time. The original plans by Jerry were sold to EF. Looks like they discontinued the glow model and converted the plans for e-power :) I converted one a few years ago and it was just as quick as when I originally built it with a glow engine and tuned pipe (old butane can and tubing). Blinding rolls, flats spins fast or slow enough to land out of one, good slow flight, and glides great for landing. I sold mine to a member when I moved to where the field size would not allow something this fast. It can get out of sight pretty quick. Congrats to EF for the e-conversion, much nicer in my opinion. Now just bring back the fl. orange color scheme and it will be a sure winner!

Last edited by a moderator: