• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Stock

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Wow crew....umm not cool... [MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION] I would love to go and Im am trying to set the time to do it.

6172crew

50cc
I'm not sure how it isn't cool, I emailed through the website 3 weeks ago. Never heard back. Maybe that's normal for them, I don't know.
Wow crew....umm not cool... [MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION] I would love to go and Im am trying to set the time to do it.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I'm not sure how it isn't cool, I emailed through the website 3 weeks ago. Never heard back. Maybe that's normal for them, I don't know.

I think he was saying it isn't cool of 3dhs to not reply to your email for the last 3 weeks.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Sorry... Yes what Mike said... I don't think it is to cool of 3DHS to not return call's or emails past a few day's. I can understand if you are very busy and have alot going on or if your out of town, but not knowing if any of these things are the reason why - it's very frustrating to sit around wondering. It really is too bad because I have an extreme itch to build a 80+ inch plane and I have been looking at the 89" AJ Slick they have but have no idea when they will have it back in stock. So as I am losing patience and have no idea how long I'll be waiting I think I will be going with someone else. At least I was able to get my 65" Vyper from them and I really like that plane. It's teaching me a lot and eventually once I get to know this plane inside out Im putting a cortex on it.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Well it just figures after posting what I just posted I get this in my email...

Les,

Apologies for the late reply. Both are scheduled to be back in stock late spring or early summer. We do not have an ETA yet. Best to sign up for the waiting list to be notified when they are available for pre-order.

Best regards,

Noll

LMAO so now I know and now I have a decision to make. Do I wait or go with my secondary plan and get the 3DHS Slick when they are available. Think I'll do that.

SnowDog

Well it just figures after posting what I just posted I get this in my email...

Les,

Apologies for the late reply. Both are scheduled to be back in stock late spring or early summer. We do not have an ETA yet. Best to sign up for the waiting list to be notified when they are available for pre-order.

Best regards,

Noll

LMAO so now I know and now I have a decision to make. Do I wait or go with my secondary plan and get the 3DHS Slick when they are available. Think I'll do that.

Yep that is a common situation...waiting on stock...and if you really want one, put yourself on the waiting list...some of their planes sellout to pre-orders!

I like vendors like RedwingRC that have really awesome planes in stock. Don't get me wrong, I like 3DHS as well, but I'm going to choose the in-stock airframe 99% of the time cause I hate to wait! :)