• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

STOLEN in WA State!!

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
DIRTY ROTTEN SCUMBAG ALERT!!! One of our trailers was broken into last night and several things were stolen. They got the fuselage without the wings and stabs from the 126" Slick as well as several chargers, gas cans, and spare props. The 42% AW was damaged as they were trying to get it out of the trailer as well and set in the grass for them to come back later.

Gates were broken into and locks were cut on vehicles and trailers from several businesses in the same "spree" on our street so they may not know what they have, as they just grabbed small loose items as well as the biggest thing they could find. Please keep an eye out for the following on Craigs List, Offer Up, Ebay, etc:

DLE-222
Falcon 32x12 CF Prop
5.5" CF Spinner
Spektrum AR9010 receiver
Smart Fly Power Expander
Sullivan Smoke pump
Savox 2270-sg
IMAX dual chargers

Any info is greatly appreciated! Case #14-3170445 with Pierce County Sheriff here in WA State.

IMG_20140801_074946.jpg

IMG_20140714_095222391.jpg IMG_20140714_175219540.jpg IMG_20140714_175238262.jpg

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Makes me sick......

One thing I did was bought a cheap motion sensing alarm that I put in my trailer. Not that scary but it's something. Not that it does you any good now, but it's an idea. Some have a 12v power inlet from a wall wart and can be modified to work from a deep cycle.

Good luck

Mikeq

150cc
I hate a thief....sorry bastards..if I ever get a trailer I will rig it with explosive dyes like banks do with money..

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I have delt with some "trailer trash" myself recently. Nothing worse than a thug. Sorry to hear this.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Very sorry for your loss Tim. Any chance you have the serial number on the 222? They do come with one right? It is very sad to think people stoop this low. Break into a trailer and flat out "STEAL" someone's stuff. I read a story on another site last night...not sure what site it was. But long story short, some "LOOSER" offered a trade to a gentleman for his 3500 dollar radial motor. The gentleman sent it, and never heard from the freak again. Fortunately for him, he had the photos...(this clown even attempted to resale the same motor...using the very photos the rightful owner sent him) and he had the serial number of the motor. A scant 18 hours later, fellow r/c'ers in the state where this jerk is from, tracked him down, got the motor back to the owner and.... black labeled the thief's name all over the web. I will be on the look out for your items Supa... Nothing pisses me off more than someone who takes things that are not theirs. I can guarantee you this much, if I find the biotch that did this, you may have to bail me outta the klink. OFF WITH THIER HEADS......

Spats

100cc
Sorry Tim, I sure loved watching you fly that plane at Wenatchee. If any of that shows up down south here in So Cal I'll be on it.

Fishhook2670

70cc twin V2
The stealing in our area has went wild in the last month, They are not just breaking in they are stealing trailers empty and with stuff in them, trailers with atvs on them. Local trailer sales last Thursday night had cameras guy cut thru gate at 3 am stole 12 ft enclosed came back at 4:15 came back got 20 ft enclosed, at 5:20 came back and 16 ft flat trailer. Have no leads as of yet.