• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Surviving Joe Nall 2015

Superbee

30cc
It is worth it. Checkout Pic.

Attachments

• 3D line.jpg
    3D line.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 249

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
What's a thousand miles to a Texan? I mean, isn't that just one lap around the ranch in Lubbock?

BJ Swope
You're right. We just drove to Austin this afternoon. 350 miles one way, and we didn't even think twice. That's a weekend trip that we've made 3-4 times since August.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Are you kidding? She lives with me. She works with special needs kids and crazy-ass parents everyday. And I'm a special ed. director. Kinda special is above average to us
Sounds like a little Nall is what you need, unplug for a week, hook up the trailer and come on.

Alright Red Raider! ME, YOU and stangflyer are the three NALL "virgins"! Just don't forget I'M THE PRETTY ONE!
View attachment 13169
@combat chicken @emtp275 @Paul Puszynski PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Don't let me wake up with her:love:

emtp275

100cc
Wait, Why is this forum called "Surviving Joe Nall 2015"? We know well Survive the Nall thats easy kinda like sticking kids in a play ground and saying no work for a whole week, You can only spend money, Talk and Fly Planes, And eat good food and drink till your little tummy cant take it any more. I find surviving the next 2.5 months to be the challenge.

Wait, Why is this forum called "Surviving Joe Nall 2015"? We know well Survive the Nall thats easy kinda like sticking kids in a play ground and saying no work for a whole week, You can only spend money, Talk and Fly Planes, And eat good food and drink till your little tummy cant take it any more. I find surviving the next 2.5 months to be the challenge.
You got that right. The only survival issue for me is explaining to momma when I come home with big boxes I did not leave with!:big-grin: